Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Month of October

Hear ye, hear ye! The princess Aurora has awakened!

Well, I finally got to be Princess Aurora for Halloween this year, my dream came true after all these many years. Thanks to the help of my awesome friend Kristy! Thanks Kristy. This woman sowed my dress in 4 days. Amazing! Parker dressed up as Fabio (with hairy chest added). I personally think Fabio, being the manly man he is, needs a hairy chest. But that's just me. :) Halloween was a blast! Ilonka and Jerrett dressed up as Peanut and Plain M&M's, for which they won best costume couple. It was our ward fall festival/chili cook-off/primary carnival. I did the face painting station. I was a little nervous, since I have never painted children's faces before. But things went great! I might even go into business. :)

Earlier in the month we went to Witches Night Out at Gardener Village for Aunt Carol's and Blake's (cousin Blake, that is) birthdays. What a chaotic night that was! There were literally hundreds of women and men (but mostly women) dressed up as witches! My family had to regroup every 25 ft just to make sure we were all still together. Needless to say we didn't stay there very long. We still had fun like always though. Here are a few pictures from Halloween and Witches Night Out!





3 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Oh Linds! You make a beautiful aurora!! I can't believe you haven't been her before. That dress turned out amazing. Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween!!

Leanna said...

Oh my goodness! You make such a beautiful Aurora! Kudos to your friend for making such a beautiful dress, and I like how you went with the blue. Did it constantly change colors all night from pink to blue?? That would be wicked awesome. ;-) haha And Parker makes a great Fabio. lol You guys are too cute.

Jake and Kate said...

Finally, you got to be Aurora! Dreams really do come true... Love the costumes! Flippin' sweet! Good times had by all! When are we gonna hang out, Sleeping Beauty?! Sheesh!