Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long time no blog!!!

Oh, dear! I have offically given myself the worst blogger ever award! Yes, it's true. It's been a really long time since I have updated you all! Well here it goes...(drum roll please)...

This is the first week that I have actually felt semi-normal since the time I started those terrible minerals! It has sersiously been a miracle. Perhaps the miracle I have long awaited for. It's been an emotional thing for me to get through. A rollercoaster is what can best describe my health from the time this all started back in July of 2008. I've lost 20 lbs. Most of you would agree with me on the matter that I really didn't have that kind of weight to loose in the beginning! Yep, pathetic. Now I'm just trying to gain it back so that my body can function healthy enough so that I can have the option to start a family in the next year or so. I hope sooner.

Having good health is one of those things in life that you truly would give anything for once it's been taken from you. This trial has been such a growing experience for me and Parker. My relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior has grown a bunch, in ways I am so thankful for. You never know what you've missed out on until you "see the light" and realize you don't know how you've managed so long with out that knowledge of life or closeness to heaven. I'm just so thankful to be feeling better. I know I couldn't be at this point had it not been for the many prayers and fasts that you all have done for me. I'm not out of the woods yet, but feel I'm closer than I have been for a long time. Thank you all for loving me and keeping me in your prayers. Your prayers have been answered.

I have to run, but I'll fill you in on more later...I promise! Don't worry it won't be months from now either. :) Write again soon!

1 comment:

Jake and Kate said...

Yay for updates! Yay for feeling better! Cute background, btw. We need to have lunch again soon!